Container Drop House

Published in Shipping Container Homes |

container-house-drop

This modern, prefabricated home is made from shipping containers. The units surround a central area, and like a satellite they spread out, expanding the master volume.

This prefab arrives to the site, all closed, on top of a truck, while the extensions are implemented during the assembly. The container Drop House includes a kitchen, bathroom, entrance and two chambers.

Model: Drop House.
Total floor space: N/A.

Prefab home design: Drop architectes.
Manufacturer location: Paris, France.
Prefab plans: Available.
Prices: N/A.

By | July 30th, 2009

Hello Prefab Fans!
FYI, our team only writes reviews about beautiful prefab homes, cabins, and shipping container homes. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any prices, plans or additional information - sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly contact the manufacturers directly for more info.
  1. meghan millar says:

pleases send me more info on this particular unit/model if possibly to ship it to Inwood MB. Canada! and if it is winterized to withstand -50 degrees Celsius?~ … Meghan…

2. CEBRINA says:

I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING PRICING AND AVAILABILITY IN MISSISSIPPI. I WOULD ALSO LIKE DETAILS ABOUT WHAT ALL IS INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE

3. rich says:

How much are they

4. Guillermo Ramirez says:

I would like more info and photos, exterior options, cost, shipping etc…
    Guillermo

5. Kevin Lokey says:

Looking for ideal prefab structure for property in Bahamas. Needs to have high wind rating, cistern, self sufficient home. Thanks. Kevin

6. Donel says:

I’m interest in buying a drop house container in Florida need info in the process

7. Carlos says:

I am interested in buying 3 homes, approx 90m2, single level. Also 10 small approx 30m2, single level homes. How much would all 13 container homes cost me? To ship to West Africa and a price to ship to London. I am a serious customer and time is important.

Kind regards

8. Nils Georg Paus says:

I would like more information and prices for project in Norway.

9. Suzanne Christian says:

Can I get any further information on the Drop houses ie: sizes available and costs. I live in Europe and Israel

10. Dalibor Glemba says:

Can you send more information, technical parameters and price about this project (Drop house) ?

11. Bernard Mager says:

Hi Team,

We are interested in your Container Drop House.
    It is possible to ship this to New Zealand and, if so, what would the total cost be.

Best regards

Bernard

12. Jenna says:

I would like more info and photos, exterior options, cost, shipping etc…

Jenna

13. Toti O'Brien says:

I would like details of cost, shipping cost to Los Angeles, CA, dimensions, more pictures. And to know if it’s possible to purchase only a chamber and bathroom, or 2 chambers and bathroom – for an artist studio in the garden

14. Doug Morgan says:

I have been looking high and low for a rental unit that we could install on our property in California. Do you have any installations in the U.S.A?

Regards,

Doug

15. otti says:

halo

I would like more info,photos and prices.

tank you
    otti from slovakia

16. I would like more information, photos, and the cost

17. Sean Latham says:

I would like the technical specs on your designs per the cost, shipping, installation and the the whole deal. Looks very neato. Can this be instituted off grid in forrest wilderness Illinois? You guys ship to Illinois, USA? Do you do custom projects? Price points would be of interest. CYA!

18. Angiolina Mascitto says:

I would like more info and photos. I live in canada

19. Gerald Fuller says:

How can I get more photos and details of the design as well as cost of plans Etc. I live in Texas, USA

Any thoughts?