Prefab Home Modular 4

Published in Prefab Homes |

prefab-home-modular-4

Studio 804 is a design/build program at the University of Kansas School of Architecture and Urban Design. The prefabricated Modular 1-4 series is an interesting example of the students’ collaboration to provide architectural solutions with an emphasis on affordable homes.

The Modular 4 home consists of seven modules that are offset in the middle, separating public and private and creating a bold four-foot cantilever on either side of the house. The north facade was kept tight to protect from cold winter winds while the south façade was opened up with broad glass to flood the living space with natural light and take full advantage of the sun’s heat in the winter.

Model: Modular 4.
Total floor space: 1,500 sq. ft.
Green features: cellulose insulation, bamboo flooring, recycled counter tops, adjustable thermal window protection, FSC approved Brazilian hardwood and recycled aluminum siding, ventilating skylights, and a white “cool” roof.

Prefab home design: Studio 804.
Manufacturer location: Lawrence, Kansas.
Prefab plans: N/A.
Prices: N/A.

By | August 1st, 2010

Hello Prefab Fans!
FYI, our team only writes reviews about beautiful prefab homes, cabins, and shipping container homes. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any prices, plans or additional information - sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly contact the manufacturers directly for more info.
  1. LOREN says:

Please send me information regarding the modular 4 home. Could be exported to NEW ORLEANS? Who is the builder? prices and fob cost

2. Mario Medina says:

Please send me Information regarding the modular 4 home. Could be exported to chile, in South America. prices FOB cost and please let me know who is the builder.
    Thanks

3. Jorge says:

Hello, please send me information regarding the modular 4 homes, thanks

4. Scott Tsang says:

Please send me information regarding the modular 4 home. Could be exported to Japan . Who is the builder? prices and fob cost

5. SARAH DENNETT says:

please could you send me your inspiring designs and prices(incl shipping if poss) for the unique homes you have to offer in the price range for a family of 5-6 people on an extremely tight budget,under£40,000 if doing the work ourselves.Also a price including you doing some of the work.we have also heard of the sale of exhibition houses.Do you have exhibitions in the uk? as we would very interested in attending.basically any information you could give us would be great.Our address is the willows,5,caledfwlch,cwmifor,llandeilo,Dyfed,wales uk sa19 7bt. thanks sarah

6. Carrie says:

Anything at all to live in for the 10 000 price range?
    -Carrie, 604 845 0587

7. Anne Saunders says:

Please send me information regarding the modular 4 home and prices.

8. This is exactly the info I was after took me 2 days to find your site

9. Guillermo Garcia N says:

Please send me information regarding the modular 4 home. Could be exported to venezuela , in south america. Who is the builder? prices and fob cost

Any thoughts?